Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today's Nail Fun

I recently remembered we have a Sally Beauty Supply in town, which I decided to check out. Of course, they had some super awesome brands I've been wanting to try in some super awesome colors nobody should probably ever wear. Here are my first two.

On my left hand today is a color called Solar Flare by Nina Pro Ultra:


In case that doesn't totally demonstrate, here's the same color against my black pants:


It looks like I took a yellow highlighter and colored all over my nails. It's super awesome. It did take about eleventy coats to get to this level of opaqueness, though, which is annoying. The plus side was that they all dried super quick. The minus side was that since I took this picture this morning, two of the fingers have already chipped pretty badly. Oh well. I wasn't going to want neon yellow fingernails for very long anyway.


This color is neon melon or coral, not quite as orange as it looks here. It's called Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze. Wow is it bright. This one is a definite winner. It went on nicely, and it's a great color. I think I may have found my new second-favorite nail polish brand.

Also, I'm totally going to go broke from buying new and exciting nail polish colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment