Monday, August 15, 2011

More New Colors

Here are my three newest nail polishes. I was quite excited to find these brands at Sally Beauty, and they didn't disappoint. In fact, I'm fairly certain I may have inadvertently bought the top three colors on my Zoya Wishlist. Kickass. Anyway:


This is my foot. Last time you saw it, it was green. Oh, the memories. Today it's blue. The color is called Art of Theft by a company named Finger Paints. Their colors have mostly art-related names, which is okay with me. Some of them are lame, but I'm cool with the theme. This is a very dark blue with a purplish shimmer to it. This is not at all the color I was expecting from the bottle:



It looks blackish, but you can see the purple shimmer. In real life, it looks purple. But it's not. It's dark blue. In fact, it looks to be pretty much the same color as Zoya Ibiza (photo, again, from Scrangie.com):


So that's cool because this is at the top of my Zoya list. Yay for colors really being other colors!

Next up:


This color is named Deep Amethyst by Savvy Femme Couture. No joke. It's actually named the color it is. I know. It's fucked up. It's purple and stuff. Next!


My other hand is modeling the lovely It's Up To Blue by Orly. This is an awesome color. It's, like, the perfect teal. It's a nice metallic blue with green shimmer, but it pretty much looks teal no matter how you look at it. I go for teals every time, but I've never found one I like so much. I'm quite pleased with this discovery.

I'm also modeling some kickass scars on my middle finger and thumb. Cockatoo bites. I have them pretty much all over my body. Because I'm fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment