Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yum! Sushi!

My lovely fiance and I enjoyed our sushi last night.


I had the pinkish blob sushi.


Correction: I had part of the pinkish blob sushi (I think it's supposed to be a tongue).


Seriously, it was about the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. I mean, maybe there have been more disgusting things I've eaten, but I just can't think of them. Blech. The bottom part is like a marshmallow, only gross, and the top part is some sort of tasteless gummy ick. I love sugar as much as the next person, but even the sugar content couldn't save this stuff. 

Check this one out:


I won't be eating this, but I kind of want to paint its nail. In related news, I'm wearing Pepe's Purple Passion with a coat of Rainbow Connection over it (both from the Muppets collection by OPI), in case you were checking out my gorgeous thumbnail there. You can take a look at my current lineup or see the whole Muppets collection at my other blog.

But you can only see disgusting fake body part candy sushi right here in my prolific guide to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment