Monday, October 24, 2011

Roundup

I'm so damn tired I can hardly think lately. So here's my random roundup of my life:

I know beggars can't be choosers, but seriously, is it so much to ask for my prescription to be remotely on time? Three to seven days has turned into 14, and I ran out about seven days ago when it was supposed to be here. So I called today to figure out what was going on and was told they'd resend it next-day air because it must have gotten lost in the mail. So now I have a new question: that's a $1,400 prescription. Who's eating that money? Because it sure as hell isn't going to be me.

I urge you to love Wil Wheaton. The slogan of his blog at http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/ is "Will Wheaton says, 'Don't be a dick!'" How can you not love that?

I also urge you to love Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess (http://thebloggess.com/). She is pretty kickass. Also, there's a whole story about Wil Wheaton collating papers, which is what made me think I probably should love Wil Wheaton.

Despite not getting my clearly needed prescription, I did get my Unicorn Puke today, which you can read all about at www.RosieSparkle.com. Oh, nail polish. How I love you.

I keep having these weird dreams. Like two nights ago I dreamed that my friend Eriny played the saxophone. I'm pretty sure Eriny has never played the saxophone. And then last night I dreamed I met the dad of a girl I coached in softball about 10 years ago, and he told me my head was nicely shaped. The fuck?! I mean, I'm sure my head is a decent shape as far as heads go, but why the hell would I dream that? So messed up.

I blame this all on my lack of prescription. Never go without your drugs, dearies.


No comments:

Post a Comment