Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sorry for my brief absence. I got married. Also, I didn't really feel like blogging. Also, I'm fairly certain only about three people read this anyway, so you probably didn't even know I was gone. 

So anyway, I'm back, and I thought I'd post a picture of the cake topper from our wedding. My husband is Peewee Herman, I'm Anya from Buffy, and that's Beyonce, the giant metal chicken


I know you all were wondering what nail polish I eventually decided on because this is a super important detail. I didn't take pictures at the time, and then I forgot, so I can't really show you. This is the best I can do:


See how it matches my dress? Yeah, it's that color. It's OPI Pepe's Purple Passion with a top coat of Cult Nails Unicorn Puke. Because you can't have a wedding without unicorn puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment