Friday, September 9, 2011

Slightly Forgiven

A while back I bitched about the nail polish called Bruised and how much I dislike this name. What a horrible name. Seriously. Not cool.

However, the company that makes this nail polish, Rescue Beauty Lounge, just released their newest collection, called Firebird. Based on the Igor Stravinsky's Firebird suite. Yes, they based a line of nail polish on an Igor Stravinsky piece. Also, they have other nail polishes named Iconoclast, Insouciant, and Decorous.

I guess maybe the awesome names outweigh the stupid name. Or at least enough that I totally want to buy some of their nail polish now. Damn it.

Still not my favorite nail polish name, though. That honor goes to Cult Nails' Unicorn Puke. Because Stravinsky is cool and all, but seriously, it's called Unicorn Puke. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment